1. On the File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
2. In the Create New Folder dialog box, in the Name text box, type a name for the folder.
3. In the Folder contains list, click Calendar Items.
4. In the Select where to place the folder list, click Calendar, and then click OK.
5. In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane under the My Calendars section, select the check box for the calendar you created.
6. On the File menu, click Print.
7. In the Print dialog box, under Print this calendar, click the calendar you created.
8. Select the print style options you want, and then click OK.