Adding Shadows in PowerPoint 2007
PowerPoint lets you add shadows to all sorts of objects, including AutoShapes, text, and pictures. Follow these steps to add a shadow to any object:
1) Select the object.
2) Click the Shadow Style button Button imageon the Drawing toolbar to open the Shadow submenu.
* Tip: If you can't see the Drawing toolbar, on the View menu, point to Toolbars and then click Drawing to make it visible.
3) Choose any of the shadow styles on this menu.
* If you don't find the exact style you need, click Shadow Settings to spawn a toolbar of the same name.
* Tip: If you want to remove a shadow from an existing object, click No Shadow on the submenu.
Find this useful? Get access to the KnowledgeWave Learning Site free for 30 days where you can find thousands of tips on today's most popular business software! Sign-up takes seconds and no credit card required.