Office 365: The Collaboration Experience
In this live training event, we will review the collaboration experience of Office 365. Office 365 has new tools that provide the opportunity to work collaboratively on files and brings a connected, transparent experience for communication. While the objectives may sound intimidating, this is a session that will benefit anyone who wants to learn how Office 365 tools work together. Think of this session as the starting point for learning how to work in a modern way using Office 365.
We'll explore the below topics through the life cycle and journey of a business document.
Recommended Duration: 45-minutes + Q & A
- Review of Cloud computing basics and its benefits
- Adopting the modern workplace
- Why store a file in SharePoint vs. OneDrive for Business?
- “How to” and options for sharing across Office 365
- Using Microsoft Teams as a collaboration hub
- Under the hood of Office 365
- Document version history
- Managing permissions of shared content
- Various document alert and notification options
- Intelligent Search in Office 365 and using Meta Tags