KnowledgeWave is a software training company with more than 20 years of experience helping organizations train their teams on Microsoft business software. Thousands of businesses rely on KnowledgeWave's online learning to provide training for employees. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we are a national leader in transforming the modern workplace through software training. Our mission is to help millions of employees be more productive with Microsoft 365 and other modern collaboration software.
- On-demand video training library
- Monthly live training webinars
- Subscription-based membership for ongoing training and development
- Live custom webinars, recordings available on-demand
- Microsoft 365 leadership workshop
- One-on-one user coaching
- Remote open lab sessions
- Microsoft 365 Adoption and Change Management Consulting
- Participation booster pack (trailer video, email templates)
- Single sign-on (SSO) through Azure AD
- License video content as SCORM for external LMS
- White label for video training library
- Hundreds of technical and professional classes offered
- Blended learning: on-demand videos combined with frequent live webinars
- Microsoft 365 Deployment Planning Assistance
- Coaching on best practices using modern workplace tools
- ROI reports
- Proven track record of better user adoption than other on-demand training services
- US Dept. of Homeland Security
- State of Vermont (SOV)
- Texas Dept. of Savings & Mortgage Lending
- SOV Agency of Education Child Nutrition Program
- USDA - APHIS
- Mountain West Financial, Inc.
- National Life Group
- SkyPoint Federal Credit Union
- Casella Waste Systems
- A.N. Deringer, Inc.
- Mitsui & Co.
- Inter IKEA Group
- Workplace Safety & Prevention (Canada)
- Tetra Tech International Development
- LEA Consulting Ltd.
- University of Vermont Medical Center
- Norwich University
- JCFS Chicago
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc.