Professional Development 201: Strategies to Resolve Conflict at Work, Including Remotely
Conflict is an inherent part of work. This lesson discusses ways to encourage creative conflict and resolve non-creative conflict. We will also include ideas and a plan to solve remote worker conflict.
Recommended Duration: 30-minutes + Q & A
- Describe conflict in the workplace
- Discuss creative conflict and how this is good
- Outline the six phases of conflict resolution
- Provide an exercise to resolve team conflicts
- Describe conflict when some employees work remotely from each other