KnowledgeWave is seeking a full or part-time desktop applications instructor with experience in Microsoft Office to enthusiastically share knowledge in training seminars to both corporate clients and individuals. The ideal candidate has a true passion for training and a desire to teach. He/she must have a strong understanding of technical concepts and be able to effectively communicate. Some travel is required.
KnowledgeWave Training located in South Burlington, has been providing computer training and consulting for over 30 years. Our experienced trainers are ready to help businesses reach their full potential. Our company deliver innovative computer training on multiple platforms including Microsoft, Adobe, CompTIA, Cisco and other state of the art web technologies.
We are expanding our training business and have position for contract instructors, part-time instructors and full-time instructors. We are looking for experienced instructors to teach computer applications and develop learning videos in our professional business to business environment in South Burlington, Vermont. In addition, we serve our clients throughout Vermont and New England on their site, a willingness for day travel is a must.
• Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities
• Continuously revise lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date
Requirement and Qualifications
• One to Three years experience in a skill-based training environment
• Experience in adult education with expertise in common software packages including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge of PC applications
• Experience working with end users in a support and/or training capacity
• Exceptional, proven presentation skills and a professional demeanor
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to Careers@knowledgwave.com