INSIDE SALES POSTION/SALES ASSOCIATE
Log On To Learn is aggressively hiring and expanding our sales force. We have multiple openings for high energy, self-motivated, compensation-driven sales professionals!
JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
Sales Associates are responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, selling unique online training services to a variety of companies, and adding value to the customer’s buying experience. These are sales opportunities in a well-structured, energetic, and fun environment with an intelligent and compelling value proposition for our customers.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Customer prospecting; generating a high volume of outbound cold calls; proposing and closing business utilizing a consultative sales approach.
2. Responding to inbound requests from clients seeking demonstrations of our services.
3. Managing existing customer accounts, acting as the main point of contact for our clients, and identifying needs to assist them with growing their business.
4. Educating customers about technology and the features and benefits of our products and services in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
5. Presenting price, credit, and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
6. Setting up and maintaining customer accounts in a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system; accurately processing customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and account setup.
7. Proactively recommending items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability and close rates.
8. Contacting customers following sales and referrals.
9. Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with other members of the sales team.
10. Continuously acquiring industry and product knowledge by studying product line, reading industry-related books and articles, and through interaction with other sales staff and technical services team.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Sales experience in online advertising and/or direct marketing (all sales backgrounds will be considered).
• Experience using the Internet for advertising and promotions marketing.
• Experience hosting online meetings with WebEx or GoToMeeting desired.
• Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
• Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
• Able to work with minimal supervision in a team environment while maintaining focus, productivity, and meeting deadlines.
This is a base-plus-commission position. We offer benefits including medical, dental, company-paid life, bonuses, paid time off and an invigorating work environment. We are dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees. Log On To Learn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Founded in 2010, Log On to Learn the online virtual training library developed by parent company, KnowledgeWave Training, with headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont. KnowledgeWave is a Microsoft Gold partner for Learning and Database Development Solutions. KnowledgeWave is a national leader consistently delivering expert-level computer training that reaches thousands of business clients every year. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically-improved results for clients. For more information visit:
Send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com,
Include: "attn: sales manager" in the subject line.