Updated: May 10th, 2016: This June and again in September KnowledgeWave will be partnering to bring our clients the option of attending a training for The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF). TOGAF is a detailed method and a set of supporting tools for developing an enterprise architecture. It may be used freely by any organization wishing to develop an enterprise architecture for use within that organization.
What is TOGAF? A simple explanation of TOGAF is it provides the methodology and blueprint – it looks at strategy, systems, processes and synergies and because it is an open architecture it is designed to make adding, upgrading and swapping out components easier.
Start Dates: June 13th or September 12th
Who should attend? If you’re in IT, and have Architect in your title, there is a very good chance you can use TOGAF. Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, IT Architects, Data Architects, Solution Architects, Technical Architect, Architecture Service Providers.
More about TOGAF:
- The leading Enterprise Architecture Standard
- Used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency.
- A Methodology and Framework
- Ensuring everyone speaks the same language
- Most prominent and useful EA standard
- Combines industry best practices in organizations
- Saves time and money
- Avoid being locked into proprietary methods
- Proven, tested, and effective
- Utilize resources more effectively
- Demonstrates ROI