KnowledgeWave will be hosting a live session for Managing VMware vSphere 6. In this 2-day instructor-led course we focus on managing VMware vSphere® 6. This course combines the content of the Manage VMware vSphere 6 course with advanced tasks and skills for configuring a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6.
Sorry, this class took place in the past.
Please call for current schedule 800-831-8449.
Call 800-831-8449 for additional details or to enroll. Seating is limited.
Format: Live Instructor-Led Online
Duration: 2 days
Register: Call 1-800-831-8449
Prerequisites: Willingness to participate in a demanding, high-intensity training experience. Comfort with system administration using command-line interfaces. Have a basic understanding of virtualization concepts.
Who should attend this course? Experienced Linux or Windows System Administrators and System Integrators who would like to attain superior vSphere management and troubleshooting skills.
Core Course Objectives:
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage.
- Describe and demonstrate new features of VMware vSphere 6.0.
- Create, configure, migrate, manage, convert, and monitor virtual machines and virtual appliances.
- Manage user access to the virtual infrastructure.
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage. VI. Scale the vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Implement business continuity solutions.
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
- Use a command-line interface to manage vSphere.